Our 2017 Summer Camps will begin the week of June 5th in the Utah region. A limited number of online early bird registration spots will open February 15th, 2017 at noon! Full Registration will open March 1st, 2017!
Momentum is known for creating adventurous summer camps where “kids can be kids”. Our introductory camps foster self-discovery and responsibility through a variety of activities both on and off the climbing wall. Campers conquer new heights, make lasting memories, and build a foundation of active play centered around climbing.
Important dates for 2017
- Early Bird Registration: February 15-28th 2017
- Full Registration Opens: March 1 2017
- Camps begins: June 5th 2017
- Camp ends: August 18th 2017
- Early Bird Registration Discount: Expires 2/28/17 ($10 off)
- Returning Camper Discount ($10 off: Code is emailed to past participants)
- Sibling Discount: (Discount applies after one full price registration, $10 off each additional registration)
** Discounts may be stacked if more than one of the above apply.
We accept all major credit cards for payment through online registration. Your full balance is due at the time of registration. We encourage online registration, though if you do not have access to a computer or need assistance, we can help you register at our front desk.
Transfer or cancelling a camp week that I am registered for:
- Transferring camp weeks can be done up to 10 days prior to the start of camp, should space permit with a $25 administration fee
- If canceling with more than 10 days till the start of camp, all money paid will be refunded EXCEPT a $25 administration fee
- If canceling with less than 10 days prior to the start of camp there will be NO REFUND
Momentum reserves the right to refuse a registration or dismiss a camper without refund at any time for any reason which in its sole discretion is in the best interest of Momentum Summer Camps.
How fast do Momentum Summer Camps fill up?
Registration is on a first come/first serve basis. Some of our summer camps do fill up, but there is no way to know how fast that will happen. We suggest registering for the weeks you know that you are interested in as early as possible.
What happens if the week I want to register for is full?
If you are willing to travel to another Momentum location, consider an alternative location if the week you are interested in is full at your location of choice.
If the week you want to register for is full, we offer the option to add your child’s name to a waiting list. Being placed on the waiting list does not guarantee your child a spot in our camps. Please ensure that your contact information is correct so that the youth program manager is able to contact you should a spot become available. Also, please know that in years past we have had very few cancellations.
Do you offer day care options before or after camp?
Unfortunately no, Momentum is not set up to provide any additional care before or after our summer camps.
My child has special needs, can they attend Momentum Summer Camp?
Momentum is an inclusive community. It is our goal that each child at camp has a successful and healthy experience – socially, emotionally, and physically. If your child has additional needs, please contact your gym’s youth program manager so we can help ensure your child’s success. Examples include: Learning difficulties or instructions better understood when given a specific way, extra notification or supervision before/while transitioning between activities, significant anxiety about being away from home/parents, significant social difficulties in group settings.
Monday through Thursday we provide a light snack. On Fridays, we have a pizza party to celebrate the last day of camp. You are always welcome to pack your child extra snacks or a lunch!
Are you hiring counselors for Momentum Climbing Camp ?
Please visit our Momentum employment page for more information
Sneak Peek Into Camp!
Momentum Summer Camp Sample Schedule
- Check in begins 15 minutes before camp begins
- Warm up, traversing, games
- Climbing: bouldering or ropes
- Games/special activity/climbing
- Stretching and awards
- Pick up
We provide all necessary equipment!
Drop off and pick up
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the start of camp. Please do not drop of your camper any earlier. Staff will not be available to watch them.
- We ask that you come inside the gym each day to sign you child in and out of camp, as we have high volumes of patrons in the gym and want to ensure your child is returned into the right hands at the end of each day.
- DO NOT park or idle in the fire lane. This is a direct request from the local fire department.