CLIMB LIKE AN ATHLETE
We put as much care into designing our Fitness Area as we do our climbing walls. Unlimited access to the Fitness Area is included in your Momentum Membership.
- World class equipment from ROGUE
- Free weights
- Cardio machines
- Tension Board
- Spray Wall in both 30 degrees and 45 degrees
- Poutre (Beam training)
- Campus Boards
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
Instructors are creating work outs that target general strength and conditioning aiding climbers and non climbers alike. Every member has free access to our group fitness classes.
- CORE Class Participants can expect bodyweight movements, isometric positions, KBs, and other weighted exercises. This is a scalable workout class designed to push you at any level!!
- “Full Body Fitness” Learn specific movements—with focus on proper alignment—then race the clock, completing high reps with little rest.
- Recovery Class Participants can expect gentle movement, stretching, foam rollers, and more to aid in finding balance after or before your climbing session.
No registration necessary! Show up for class and get your sweat on!
Stop by the front desk at Momentum SODO to learn more.
Working one-on-one with a coach is the best way advance your climbing! Your session will start with a skills evaluation where your coach will identify what areas of your technique may need improvement. From there, you and your coach will work together to bring these areas up to par so you can accomplish your goals.
Personal Instruction can be used to refine bouldering skills, sharpen redpoint tactics, prepare for a competition or upcoming outdoor adventure, or just to increase your power and endurance. No matter what you are looking for; we can help! Working with our talented coaches will help you reach your goals more quickly and save you time and energy!
Personal instruction can be booked in blocks of 1 hour, 3 hours or 6 hours.
or stop by the front desk at Momentum SODO to learn more.
Find your center of gravity, you’ll need it for that slab problem. Momentum SODO offers a variety of Yoga classes throughout the year including, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha Flow, Power, and Yoga Basics. See the Yoga calendar below for current class times.
Momentum SODO Yoga classes are subject to change based on season, and may not be offered at times. Regular yoga classes are free to Momentum Members.