Momentum is known for creating adventurous summer camps where “kids can be kids”. Our introductory camps foster self-discovery and responsibility through a variety of activities both on and off the climbing wall. Campers conquer new heights, make lasting memories, and build a foundation of active play centered around climbing.
Online Early Bird Registration will be open February 15th- February 28th, 2017!
A limited number of early bird registration spots are available for our summer camps with a $10 discount. First come, first serve! Full Summer Camp registration opens March 1, 2017. Please remember transferring sessions can be done up to 10 days prior to the start of camp, should space permit, with a $25 administration fee.
Important dates for 2017
- Early Bird Registration: February 15-28th 2017
- Full Registration Opens: March 1 2017
- Camps begins: June 5th 2017
- Camp ends: August 18th 2017
Registration Info and Sandy Rates
- Ages 4-6: $159/ Week
Runs weekly starting June 12th, Monday through Friday from 8:30am-11:30 am
- Ages 6-12: $199/ Week
Runs weekly Monday through Friday from 8:30am -12:30 pm
- Ages 12-16 : $199/ Week
Runs select weeks at each location of the summer Monday through Friday from 8:30am-12:30 pm (June 26th-30th, July 24th-28th, August 14-18th)
- Early Bird Registration Discount: Expires 2/28/17 ($10 off)
- Returning Camper Discount ($10 off: Code is emailed to past participants)
- Sibling Discount: (Discount applies after one full price registration, $10 off each additional registration)
** Discounts may be stacked if more than one of the above apply.
We accept all major credit cards for payment through online registration. Your full balance is due at the time of registration. We encourage online registration, though if you do not have access to a computer or need assistance, we can help you register at our front desk.
Momentum reserves the right to refuse a registration or dismiss a camper without refund at any time for any reason which in its sole discretion is in the best interest of Momentum Summer Camps.
I’ve registered, But still have questions:
Drop off and pick up
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the start of camp. Please do not drop of your camper any earlier. Staff will not be available to watch them.
- We ask that you come inside the gym each day to sign you child in and out of camp, as we have high volumes of patrons in the gym and want to ensure your child is returned into the right hands at the end of each day.
- DO NOT park or idle in the fire lane. This is a direct request from the local fire department.
What to wear to camp
Campers should wear comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement. Campers might be given theme days encouraging them to dress up, but it is not required.
If wearing shorts, please wear shorts that are harness friendly and if wearing a skirt, please wear leggings underneath.
What to bring to camp
It is recommended to label anything your child brings to camp!
- Water bottle
- If you own your own climbing gear, you are welcome to bring it to camp. Otherwise we provide all necessary equipment.
- Socks- these may be used to prevent blisters caused by the climbing shoes.
What NOT to bring to summer camp!
- Electronics (iPods, Cell Phone, iPads, hand held games, etc)
- Please do not send any fake weapons or toys with your child’s costumes
Food allergies or food restrictions
Campers eat snacks with the entire group and counselors. Just like at school,kids may share or trade extra food from home with their peers. If your child has allergies to food, it is very important for your child and our staff to know about it. Please make a note of any food allergies on your camper registration form and discuss it with the staff as you check in on the 1st day of camp.
What if my child gets sick?
Unfortunately due to the volume of participants in most weeks of camp, we do not permit makeup days if your child is absent. Each case will be reviewed on an individual basis to determine if a refund is warranted.
The health and safety of your child is very important to us. Parents will be contacted immediately if an important medical concern arises during camp. It is our job to ensure that minor injuries (we use a lot of bandaids during camp) are handled with care. Blisters do occur on the hands and feet when learning to climb. If you see blisters, let the counselors know so they can help keep your camper comfortable throughout the day. Traditionally, climbing shoes are worn barefoot, but socks can help cut back on blisters when climbing shoes are worn for long periods of time.
Lost and Found
If your child loses an item while at camp, please have the summer camp counselors help you check the Lost and Found before or after camp. If you realize an item is missing once the camp week is over, please check with the front desk for missing item(s).
**We recommend that you label all personal items brought to camp to easier identify when lost.
Transfer or cancelling a camp week that I am registered for:
- Transferring camp weeks can be done up to 10 days prior to the start of camp, should space permit with a $25 administration fee
- If canceling with more than 10 days till the start of camp, all money paid will be refunded EXCEPT a $25 administration fee
- If canceling with less than 10 days prior to the start of camp there will be NO REFUND
To cancel or transfer camp weeks please email: