Booking a group climbing session at Momentum Millcreek is a great way to experience indoor climbing in a fun and controlled environment. We host sessions for schools, churches, companies, wilderness therapy organizations, clubs, H.S. prom groups, etc.
|Included With Booking|
|2.5 hour session||✔|
|Gym orientation for climbers||✔|
|Top Rope Belay instruction for those who wish to learn (min 12 yrs old)||✔|
|Reservation & Deposit Required||✔||✔||✔|
|How to Reserve||Online||Online||Call or Email|
|Number of belayers needed||2-3||4-5||6+|
Things to know before you book a session:
- Reservations must be made 14 days in advance. Is your date less than 14 days away? Email us at MillcreekGroups@MomentumClimbing.com.
- We require a $50 deposit at the time of booking.
- We request a minimum ratio of 1 belayer for every 5 climbers.
- We can train people 12 yrs old and up how to Top Rope belay or you can hire Momentum staff. Instruction takes 30-45 minutes.
- What is belaying and who can do it? Click here.
- Final payment must be made as a single transaction on the day of your event or if a P.O. is required, arrangements must be made in advance.
- Every visitor must have a waiver on file.
|Momentum Staff Belayers (must be booked in advance)||$20/belayer|
|Rental Climbing Shoes||$4/pair|
|Multi-purpose Room Rental||$75/hour - limited availability|