Momentum Millcreek features a well equipped fitness deck for all your cross-training needs! To get your heart pumping we have an incline trainer, elliptical, stair trainer, and three Concept3 rowing machines. For strength training, you will find a complete set of dumbbells from 5 to 100 pounds, bumper plates for all barbell lifts including Olympic movements, bench press, incline bench press, and a Westside Power Rack with safety pins, and rings. In order to personalize your training routine make sure you check out the Rogue wall rack that offers a variety of interchangeable pull up features, dip bars, squat and bench press racks, and much more. We also have a dual-stack cable cross machine from FreeMotion Fitness Momentum Millcreek features a unique climbing training area, designed to take your climbing to the next level. Refine your skills using our adjustable system wall, Woody, 30-foot long training beam, and a vast array of hang boards and campus rungs. Visit our Tour page for a virtual look at this unique area; the only one of its kind in Utah! The training deck is open to all customers who purchase a day pass or scan their membership card!
Momentum Millcreek Fitness & Yoga classes are subject to change based on season, and may not be offered at times.
Current Yoga Classes Offered:
– Monday at 6:45pm. Members Only. Only 6 spots available, Sign Up to reserve 1 of 6 spots. Drop-ins welcome space permitting.
– Monday at 8:00pm. Members Only. Only 6 spots available, Sign Up to reserve 1 of 6 spots. Drop-ins welcome space permitting.
– Wednesday at 6:30am. Core/Yoga Fusion. Drop-in, no sign-up required. Taught by Danielle.
– Thursday at 7:00am. Core/Yoga Fusion. Drop-in, no sign-up required.
– Saturday at 8:00am. Taught by Michael. Drop-in, no sign-up required. (Yoga only, no climbing.)
Current Momentum Athlete Program Times:
Momentum Athlete is currently on a hiatus. Check back in the future for renewed offerings.
For more information or to enroll in Momentum Athlete please email email@example.com