Things to Know:
As of Monday 06/15/2020 we have reopened for both members and guests with no reservation needed!
Guest Passes will be in effect for members!
If you’re new to the gym, we’d definitely encourage you to book into a Learn to Belay class on your first visit.
Please help us stop the spread of disease by adhering to our basic safety protocols:
- If you feel sick, you must stay home. This is not only a state mandate, but it is the responsible thing to do. Please do not risk spreading illness to your friends and community
- Please wash your hands before, during, and after climbing. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the gym. Please use it!
- Visitors must wear face masks at all times while in the gym. This includes during check in, in the restrooms and locker rooms, while climbing, exercising, and while belaying.
- This change is in effect as of June 25th, 2020 due to an order from Fort Bend County government.
- You can view the order by clicking here.
- Members must respect 6 feet of social distance. We sincerely understand the desire to hug all of our friends, but for the time being, we ask that you keep your distance.
- Certain areas of the gym may have limited capacity to avoid crowds
- Street shoes and approach shoes will not be allowed on the climbing walls, you must wear climbing shoes. If you do not have them, members can use Momentum rental shoes free of charge.
- No cash transactions will be accepted at this time.
Members are strongly requested to bring their scan cards to help expedite the check in process.
If you need to make a change to your membership, most updates (billing update, freeze, cancellations) can be completed online here.