All events can now be used with iCalendar. This application is ready for your calendar program. The feeds URLs and instructions for using them in the calendar programs Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Lightning and Google Calendar are below.
Your iCalendar Feed URL
Apple iCal Instructions
- Open the iCal program (in Applications)
- From the Calendar menu select Subscribe
- Type or paste http://www.momentumclimbing.com/about-us/calendar/ical into the Calendar URL field then click Subscribe
- Change the name and color (optional) and update the Auto-refresh frequency to your desired frequency, then click OK
- The events should now appear in your calendar
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Outlook:
- From Tools menu select Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click the New button
- Type or paste http://www.momentumclimbing.com/about-us/calendar/ical then click Add
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Make sure the box is checked in the Update Limit section.
Mozilla Lightning Instructions
- From the File menu in Thunderbird select New -> Calendar
- Choose On the Network and click Next
- Choose iCalendar format and paste or type http://www.momentumclimbing.com/about-us/calendar/ical in Location, then click Next
- Optionally change the Name, Color and notification option then click Next then Finish
- You can set the refresh frequency in Tools->Options->Lightning->General->Refresh Settings. Once or twice a day is sufficient.
Google Calendar Instructions
To subscribe to an iCalendar feed using Google Calendar:
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
- From the menu select Add by URL.
- Enter http://www.momentumclimbing.com/about-us/calendar/ical in the dialog box then click Add Calendar.